Our beliefs stem from a full commitment to the authority of the Bible as the inerrant, infallible Word of God.
- We believe that the Bible is the inerrant and infallible Word of God, and it is the only rule for faith and life.
- We believe that all mankind is fallen and dead in sin.
- We believe that it is Christ alone that is able to save us from our sins.
- We believe that it is only by God’s grace that we are saved, and nothing in and of ourselves by which we earn salvation.
- We believe that it is through faith alone in Jesus Christ that we are saved.
- We believe that Christ is King over all the earth, and he has authority over every aspect of our lives.
Learn more about the beliefs of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America.